Zoho Vault is one of the security applications designed for many operating systems. Zoho Vault is one of the best antivirus programs known for providing the best free software. Zoho Vault's free software offers a variety of basic tools that can protect your device from a variety of threats. However, the free plan only works if you use your device for basic work. Installation Using Antivirus Zoho Vault Quick Setup Guide. Zoho Vault is designed exclusively for Internet-connected devices. The process of installing Zoho Vault software is similar to downloading and installing other software from a trusted website.
It is important to choose the correct download link for your operating system and check the version compatible with your system. If not, you may have a problem with Zoho Vault. Launch the downloaded file and complete the basic queries presented by the series of setup wizards. The wizard may differ from the operating system, but the required information is the same. Antivirus comes with advanced features like Software Updater and Password.
Zoho Vault is often referred to as the antivirus software that has the least impact on PC performance. Zoho Vault, included in small packages, protects your computer from malware and threats. Zoho Vault adds free security features like browser cleaner, password manager, and remote assistance. If you upgraded your computer from an earlier version of Windows, such as 7, 8, 8.1, Vista, or XP to Windows 10, you can also use Zoho Vault to protect your Windows computer from viruses. , Trojan horse, etc. Before upgrading your computer, you need to make sure that you are using the latest version of Zoho Vault.
Step by step guide to install Zoho Vault on Windows?
- Please log in to your Windows system with an administrator account before starting the Zoho Vault installation process.
- Turn off anti-virus software running on your system.
- To install the Zoho Vault software, you need to download the Zoho Vault configuration file from an authorized website.
- Do not exit the page until the download is complete.
- When it's done, you'll see a message at the bottom that says the Zoho Vault app has been downloaded.
- Click the Run option in the notification area to display the wizard asking for device access. Select Yes.
- Wait for the app to complete its initialization and launch itself.
- On the home screen, clear the checkbox next to the Try Google Chrome statement before clicking the Yes, install button.
- The progress of the installation is displayed at the bottom of the screen. Finally, click the Continue button.
Step by step guide to Custom install Zoho Vault on Windows?
- However, if you are unable to install it after doing the above steps and you want to install your antivirus software in custom mode, you need to do the following steps.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 above.
- Then choose the Customize option for your custom settings.
- Then click Modify and choose the location where you want to save the antivirus program files. Select or deselect a program component before clicking Install.
- You will have to wait a few minutes for the full installation.
- Then click Continue. It will appear under the message Protected.
What to do if Zoho Vault is not installing on Windows?
how To install Zoho Vault, you need to make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
Computer windows must be updated.
- Make sure that the downloaded file is not damaged.
- If you have another antivirus program installed on your system, remove that program and try to install Zoho Vault again.
- Reboot the system and then try to install Zoho Vault.
- If you are still unable to resolve the issue please contact the Zoho Vault Technical Support Team. You can contact them at any time of the day and they are sure to help you.
A comprehensive guide to uninstall Zoho Vault on Windows
- Open the Zoho Vault program on Windows, find and click the Menu button in the user edge. Then click on the option Settings.
- After reaching on the option of setting, choose the General tab from the submenu, then select the Troubleshooting tab. Clear the check box to turn off self-defence.
- When you see a caution message about trying to deactivate the anti virus’s Self-Defense. Go ahead and choose OK. Then you need to shut the Antivirus.
- Go to the Control Panel (type Start-Settings-Control Panel). Select Programs and you need to reach the option of Programs & Features.
- In that option, you need to discover and choose the Zoho Vault application. When you see the uninstall alternative, you need to select it to start the uninstall procedure.
- When you see the action confirmation on the setup screen, tap on it. It may take a few minutes when the process starts and all antivirus files distributed on the system will be deleted.
- When the process is complete, the anti virus’s Setup will ask you to restart your computer.
This is the primary and most popular method to uninstall the Antivirus and its components of it. If this method is complicated to you or if you want it to run faster, other options are available. There is particular helpfulness, Zoho Vault Clear, for properly removing Zoho Vault applications.